HOW TO BUILD A BOMB...COURTESY OF CNN: Chalk it up to irresponsible journalism, but it just seems wrong that CNN.com would publish a story about an NYPD officers training session where they learned about what was used to build the London bombs and then not only list the ingredients, but where to buy them and how to store them so they won't degrade. Turns out the bombs that killed 50 people and July 7 were not sophisticated at all, but homemade with products most of us have under the kitchen sink or in the bathroom. I know, I know...you can find websites with details on how to make bombs, but finding it so easily accessible to teens and terrorists on CNN was just bizarre. I was going to post the link, but I don't want to perpetuate it. If you wanna find it, just search CNN.com. Imagine me saying this in my best Napoleon Dynamite voice...Idiots!

Comments

Anonymous said…
While I'd be the last to CENSOR anyone, it's just common sense that just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you SHOULD, or that you MUST...
If CNN did this, they truly are lowering the bar in standards for journalism--It's exhausting to see EVERYthing come under the heading of "free speech"---
Ladies and Gentlemen, let's take some responsibility for what we put out there...
Cindy Lou Whoo said…
having had a black panther for a father my learning to make explosives i felt was a right of passage, in a society where the media propagates (spelled wrong no doubt)and promotes, how to classes just seems like overkill. no pun intended or maybe....
Anonymous said…
Wow, thanks for posting that. I was able to track that info down - and yeah - that's a much better recipe than the one I have, and cheaper too.

Popular Posts