Sneak Peaks

If you head over to the MySpace page, you can get a peak of my new photo that will be on the back cover of After the Poison, as well as a look at the cover for the new David Lynch anthology, We Don't Stop Here, from The Private Press. I've also put up the audio of my Lynch poem, "Go Somewhere With Me," on the MySpace page. I've got my copies of the anthology, edited and designed by the great Ivy Alvarez, and they will be on sale very soon. Also, Sam Rasnake has selected a poem from After the Poison to be the April broadside at Blue Fifth Review. The poem is "Patty Hearst On the Occasion of Her Presidential Pardon" and it will be live next week. Thanks, Sam!

Comments

DeadMule said…
Congratulations Collin. I am glad to see you having so much success. I finally sat down with Slow to Burn the other night and enjoyed it immensely. Your poems seem multi-layered, so that they are both personal and universal. All the best in your continued work. I'll be looking forward the the poem on BFR. Helen
Anonymous said…
Patty Hearst On the Occasion . . . that is such a great title - can't wait to read or hear it - does John Waters wander through?
Anonymous said…
Great new photo!

GAV
I love that Patty Hearst poem, Coll, and I'm glad it is going to get some attention. I remember when you read that at uh, "Java" and somewhere else(maybe at your "Portfolio Center" Open Mics), I think...
Congrats again, on all the fine work!!
ButtonHole said…
Yes, I'd like to add my congrats in here as well!

When do you read next?

Hmmm, I'll bet there's a list around here somewhere, isn't there? In front of me? That I'm missing?
ButtonHole said…
LOL! I think I found it under "Upcoming Readings"! VERY CLEVER of you, hiding it that way!

Popular Posts