New poems in LOCUSPOINT

I have four new poems in the Atlanta edition of Charlie Jensen't fab online litearary magazine, LOCUSPOINT. The Atlanta section was guest edited by award-winning poet Jim Elledge. I'm happy to share space with Megan Volpert, Anthony Grooms, Corey Green and Allison Umminger Mattison.

I've been battling an eye infection all week and I'm hoping it will be cleared up by Saturday for my reading from Conquering Venus at the Decatur Book Festival. I plan to be around Decatur all weekend, so hope to see many of you there.

Comments

Jessie Carty said…
congrats on the poems and the reading you get to do! i wish i could make it down to the festival this year :(
I'll be hopping around later in the day tomorrow(Saturday) and ALL DAY on Sunday. See you soon. Hope your eye is much better!
Anonymous said…
We'll always have Inglewood.

Remind me to whisper something in your ear the next time I see you.

GAV

Popular Posts