Dig it!



My interview with the legendary Pam Grier is up at both Project Q Atlanta and at Atlanta INtown (in slightly different versions – the Q one is "gayer"), so check 'em out. I'm headed over to see her this afternoon at Outwrite Books and get my copy of her memoir, Foxy: My Life in Three Acts, autographed. Photos soon!

After that, I'm taking BFF Tina to see one of our favorite bands, Concrete Blonde, at Variety Playhouse. Tina's turning the big (whisper it) 40 this weekend, so it's my gift to her. I've been a fan of Concrete Blonde and Johnette Napolitano's amazing voice since the 80s, so I'm excited to see them again. They are touring to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the Bloodletting album, which is brilliant. Twenty years?! Damn, I am getting old.

Comments

January said…
Congrats, Collin! Love the Project Q article.

Pam Grier is amazing. So are you!
Jennifer Perry said…
Hot Hot Hot!

Popular Posts