New review & other bits

Many thanks to Baby Got Books and Anne Stanford for the fantastic review of Remain In Light that posted this week. You can read the full review at this link, but here's a tiny excerpt:

I settled right in and immediately felt comfortable and thrilled to be back with my friends Martin, Diane and Irene.

As I've mentioned before, Remain In Light is the second book in a trilogy (which began with Conquering Venus), but you can read the books in any order and still "get it" without reading the other. As Anne suggests: heck, read 'em both! Trilogies seems to be all the rage, especially with Fifty Shades of Grey selling millions, so why not give this one a try?

***

I'll be reading with Michael Montlack, Jericho Brown, Jim Elledge, Dustin Brookshire and Cleo Creech at the Decatur Book Festival in September to celebrate the Divining Divas anthology. We're also planing an offsite reading, too, so watch this space for more details.

***

Thanks to everyone who has commented on the blog, Twitter and Facebook about my quandary over selling or giving away the eBook of short stories. I'm still mulling it over.

Comments

Popular Posts