Thank You!

At this writing, 430 people have read my short story "Clover Grill" at Scribd. I really do appreciate it. I'll be uploading the full Kiss Shot eBook of stories to Amazon in the coming week. If you haven't read the story, you can still do so at this link.

The lovely Bryan Borland at Sibling Rivalry Press sent over some sample pages of Render a few days ago so I could see the layout and font. I can't believe the poetry collection will be out next April!

New poems have been few and far between this year as I've been focused on fiction, but I've written two in the last couple of days thanks to watching Turner Classic Movies. Both are persona poems based on crazed Sister Ruth from Black Narcissus and Lillian Gish's character in The Wind. I'm sensing a chapbook in this.

Comments

Popular Posts