Upcoming Readings

Here's an update on my reading schedule for Render, with an exciting new addition.

On Thursday, June 6, at 7:30 p.m. and I'm reading again with Theresa Davis at Charis Books & More in Little Five Points here in Atlanta. If you haven't been able to get to our other gigs, this is a perfect opportunity to come out and show us some love and support Charis, one of the oldest feminist bookstores in the world.

I'm heading back to New York City on July 30 for the Word for Word Poetry Series at Bryant Park. I'll be reading with fellow Sibling Rivalry Press poets Bryan Borland, Seth Pennington, D. Gilson, Stephen Mills, Matthew Hittinger and Joanna Hoffman. So many of my favorite poets have read at Bryant Park, so I am thrilled to be part of this reading!

I'll be reading from Render at some point during the Decatur Book Festival over Labor Day weekend. I'll keep you posted on time and place.

Beginning Nov. 1, Theresa Davis and I will be on our Southern California tour. We'll be reading for Cecilia Woloch's students at the University of Southern California and will feature at Beyond Baroque in Venice on Sunday, Nov. 3 at 7:30 p.m. We're in the process of setting up several more dates, too. I love LA and haven't been out there in a couple of years, so really looking forward to these gigs.

Comments

Popular Posts