"Render" on AJC's best books of 2013 list

I was thrilled to find out that my poetry collection, Render, is on the Atlanta Journal-Constitution's list of best books of 2013. It's gratifying that this book has found so much resonance with readers (and critics). And I'm also tickled to be on this list with some fantastic fellow writers like Jesmyn Ward, Sheri Joseph, and one of my literary heroes, Donna Tartt. If you're a subscriber to the AJC, you can see the list at this link and it will also be featured in the Dec. 29 print edition.

You can win one of three autographed copies of Render at Goodreads. The contest is open to US and UK winners until Dec. 31.

Comments

Maureen said…
Great going, Collin! Wishing you much continued success.
Jim said…
I saw this in today's AJC, and you were featured alongside Donna Tartt, no less. Congratulations!
Collin Kelley said…
Thanks, Maureen.

Jim, yes it was a fantastic surprise and I am thrilled to be on any list with Donna Tartt.

Popular Posts