Weekend Update

The limited edition chapbook Poetry and Prose for the Phoenix Art Museum is available for pre-order now from Four Chambers Press. The chapbook features my poem "Turn Left" as well as responses to pieces in the museum's collection by other fantastic poets and writers.

Sibling Rivalry Press opens for manuscript submissions beginning March 1. Poetry, fiction, nonfiction and more. SRP has produced so many beautiful, award-winning books, including my poetry collection Render and The Venus Trilogy, as well as books by Saeed Jones, Ocean Vuong, Michael Klein, Joanna Hoffman, Megan Volpert, Steven Reigns and Stephen S. Mills. If you're looking for a small press that works on behalf of its authors and truly cares about your work, this is the place to submit.

I'm excited about my upcoming reading/workshop schedule. I'll be leading a poetry workshop at the Peachtree City Library on April 4; reading at the West Hollywood Library on April 25 for National Poetry Month; reading at the Ugly Mug in Orange, CA with Steven Reigns on April 29; and at the Battery Park Book Exchange in Asheville, NC on May 9. Keep track of all my readings at the Event tab at the top of the site.

I'm headed back to Paris and London this summer and there are some secret projects afoot related to Leaving Paris. I can't wait to tell you about them later this year!

Comments

Popular Posts