Where I've been...

Since I last posted, my apartment has been renovated (which was hell, but it looks great), the reissue of Better To Travel was completed and will soon be available for purchase, gorgeous photos were taken by Colin Potts for the cover art of Leaving Paris, and Sibling Rivalry Press just sent over the first galley.

And now I'm leaving for London and Paris. I have no readings or events set up, so this trip is all about seeing friends, going to museums, seeing films, visiting my favorite book and music shops and using the two weeks as a writing retreat. I'll work on the galley and I hope to come home with a clutch of new poems. I'm staying with my friend and follow poet Agnes Meadows and we're planning to write every day. I cannot tell you how excited I am to have some focused writing time, especially while I'm in Europe.

I'll be posting some updates over the next couple of weeks, so watch this space.

Comments

Popular Posts