"Leaving Paris" updates and book tour

The printed galleys of Leaving Paris arrive!
Since I last posted, I proofed the printed galley of Leaving Paris. I'm expecting my author copies in the next week or so. It was so strange to hold the book in my hand and realize that this is the end of a 20-year journey to get these books into the world. I was overwhelmed and a little verklempt. Soon, the final volume in The Venus Trilogy will be with readers.

Leaving Paris will launch at two upcoming events: the Association of Writers and Writing Conferences (AWP) in Los Angeles (March 30 - April 2) and at the Rainbow Book Fair in New York City (April 9) At AWP, books will be available at the Atlanta Review table at the book fair and I will also being giving a reading and signing. Details on that soon. At Rainbow, books will be available at the Sibling Rivalry Press table and I'll be reading from the book during the opening night event on April 8. More details on that soon.

The book will officially launch in Atlanta on April 19 in conjunction with Georgia Center for the Book and Eagle Eye Bookshop. I will be in conversation with mystery writer Erica Wright (The Red Chameleon and The Granite Moth) and we will both read short excerpts and talk about the writing of our books. This special event will be held at the Decatur Library, 215 Sycamore St., starting at 7:15 p.m. Mark your calendars!

Check out the Events tab at the top of the page for more dates on the Leaving Paris tour and be sure to pre-order your copy of the book today directly from Sibling Rivalry Press and read Books 1 and 2 – Conquering Venus and Remain In Light – so you can get caught up in time for April.

Comments

Twenty years! What a journey. It must be bittersweet to launch the last book in the series and look into the future with "now what?' I hope it goes well.

Malcolm
Collin Kelley said…
Malcolm, I have projects galore ahead - a new poetry collection, an expanded version of the Kiss Shot stories, and another trilogy of novels featuring some of the other characters from The Venus Trilogy. Thank you for years of support from the early days with the "other press." ;-)

Popular Posts