INTERVIEWS, POETRY AND MORE: The Atlanta Journal-Constitution printed a lovely article and photo of me in the Fayette section on Thursday. The article is available on the AJC website by clicking here. It will probably remain at that location for a week, but I will have the transcript up on the website soon. Today, David Herrle's extensive interview with me was posted at SubtleTea.com. Lord, how I do go on. But David did ask some thought-provoking questions, so I just felt the need to flap my gums.

The Pedestal has published a new poem by me called "Self." I am indebted to editor John Amen for putting me up there in the big leagues with the other great poets he has interviewed and published including Sharon Olds, the late great Stan Rice, Maxine Kumin and many more. Don't just read my poem...read them all. It's a great site and John does so much hard work.

My first official engagement for Better To Travel is tomorrow night (Saturday, Aug. 23) at the Barnes & Noble in Fayetteville. I'm a bit nervous. The wonderful playwright and novelist Pearl Cleage is on before me. Stop by if you can. It starts at 7 p.m. Check out www.collinkelley.com for all the details, directions, etc.

Comments

Popular Posts