EDITOR'S CHOICE: I found out today that Better To Travel has been named an Editor's Choice Book at my publisher, iUniverse. This designation was given on the strength of the wonderful reviews given over the last few months and the nominations for Georgia Author of the Year, Kate Tufts Discovery Award and Lambda Literary Award. This also means more promotion for the book and more assistance from iUniverse in reaching more stores and possible advertising opportunities.

TANIA ROCHELLE AT JAVA MONKEY: The fabulous Tania Rochelle wowed the Java Monkey Speaks crowd on Sunday night reading from her new book Karaoke Funeral. She was damn good. It has been an honor getting to know her and having her critique some of my new poems.

COMING UP: There's a grab bag of things coming up at the end of the month. This Saturday (Jan. 24), is the workshop I'm conducting up at the Knowledge Shop in Marietta for the Writers Boot Camp. On Jan. 27, I'm speaking to a class at North Gwinnett High School about my poetry and the art in general. Then Jan. 28 is the premiere of my radio interview on DIY Author Show. All the details are at www.collinkelley.com.

Comments

Popular Posts