13 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME: Got this from Jenni's blog, who got it from Anne. More things you probably didn't even need, or want, to know about me:
1. I am a peanut butter addict (JIF creamy, please).
2. I knock wood every night before bed to keep demons, robbers, etc. away.
3. Although I love buying stuff, I hate shopping.
4. I don't like lettuce (it tastes like grass to me), so I never eat salad.
5. I have food texture issues (lettuce is one of them).
6. A few years ago, I had phone sex with a girl and really enjoyed it.
7. I want to be rich, but not famous.
8. I hate driving.
9. Florida bores the shit out of me (Sorry, Floridians!).
10. Contrary to the cliche, I could never live in San Francisco.
11. I was once paid for sex (and still haven't written a poem about it).
12. The last time I did hard drugs was New Year's Eve 1999-2000. Ecstasy. Thought I'd better go out high in case the world came to an end.
13. I once had sex in a public toilet at Oxford Circus in London (and haven't written a poem about that either).