GOING BACK TO CALI...CALI... If any of my lovely readers are in San Jose or LA this week, check out the list below. Would love to meet up with some of you.

  • San Jose State University, California. Monday, April 9, 9 a.m. reading for students in the MFA creative writing program, which added Slow To Burn to its spring curriculum.
  • Redondo Poets, Redondo Beach, California. Featured poet on Tuesday, April 10, at 7:45 p.m. at the Coffee Cartel, 1820 South Catalina Avenue. www.redondopoets.com.
  • Poetry at the Loft, Redlands, California. Featured poet on Wednesday, April 11, at 7:15 p.m. with Iranian poet Sheema Kalbasi. http://www.performanceloft.org/.

I'll be blogging in California, so check back for updates.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cool! I hear Redondo is a great venue.
Unknown said…
Have a fabulous time, Collin! Take some pics and post them! I will miss your Idol review this week.
Have a safe and fun trip. Don't do anything I wouldn't have done when I was single! ;-P

Popular Posts