Conquering Venus news & notes

If you're a book club looking for literary fiction with a dash of mystery and suspense, please consider Conquering Venus. There are discussion questions for the novel at this link. I am available to speak to book clubs in the metro Atlanta area and if I am visiting a city later this year or in 2010, I'll be happy to try and work a visit into my schedule. Please contact me at collinkelley@gmail.com to inquire.

Many thanks to publishing gurus Russ Marshalek and Brett Sandusky for having me read in New York and for the interview at their irreverent new vlog, Quit Being A Hooker, Hooker. I'm happy to be in the company of Eoin Colfer as one of the first interviews on the site. Please note the interview is not safe for work, small children, house pets or nuns.

If you're in Atlanta on Saturday, Oct. 31, I will be reading at the Atlanta Pride festival in Piedmont Park on the Budweiser stage. The literary portion of the event begins at 2:15 p.m. and I will probably read around 3 p.m.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Brett's kinda cute.

GAV

Popular Posts