AWP and No Fair/Fair in Portland



I will be in Portland, OR from March 27 - 30 for the annual Association of Writers & Writing Programs (AWP) Conference and the No Fair/Fair.

The No Fair/Fair is being held as an alternative event for small presses that cannot afford to be part of the expensive AWP. Thirty small presses – including Sibling Rivalry Press – will be taking part in a book fair and series of readings.

Here's my schedule:

Sibling Rivalry Press AWP Off-Site Reading 
Thursday, March 28, 9 to 11 p.m. 
Cup & Bar, 118 NE MLK, Jr. Blvd. 
I'll be hosting the event and reading from Midnight in a Perfect World. I am thrilled to share the stage with Wendy Chin-Tanner, George Abraham, Ruben Quesada, KMA Sullivan, Joseph Osmundson, Kate Leland, Sarah Browning, Baruch Porras-Hernandez, C. Russell Price, Jesse Rice-Evans and more.

Midnight in a Perfect World AWP Book Signing
Friday, March 29, 2 to 3 p.m.
AWP Book Fair - Atlanta Review booth
Oregon Convention Center, 777 NE MLK Jr. Blvd. 

I will sign copies of the new collection at the Atlanta Review booth. Books will be for sale.

No Fair/Fair Reading
Friday, March 29, 8:10 p.m.
Bakery Building, 700 NE 22nd Ave. 
I will be reading from Midnight in a Perfect World alongside an incredible group of poets at this evening reading event. 

In addition to these events, you'll be able to find me and my book during most of AWP at the Atlanta Review booth and I'll be at the No Fair/Fair Book Fair at the Bakery Building on Saturday afternoon. I'll be sure to post on Facebook and Twitter when I'm at the booths, so stop by and say hello!

Comments

Popular Posts