DIANE, I AM HOLDING IN MY HAND A BOOK OF POETRY...


A Slice of Cherry Pie is now available for preorder from Half Empty/Half Full Press! $6.00 includes US shipping. Go here to order.

A Slice of Cherry Pie
Poetry inspired by David Lynch's Twin Peaks
Edited by Ivy Alvarez

Featuring poems by Emilie Zoey Baker, Jilly Dybka, Collin Kelley, elena knox, Jared Leising, Daniel Lloyd, Siobhan Logan, Eileen Tabios, Maureen Thorson, Andrew J Wilson & Maike Zock.

Private Press will be publishing a UK edition.

UPDATE: Editor Ivy Alvarez has announce that half of the first edition of the anthology has already been sold!!!

Comments

I'm looking forward to this. I don't really watch many television shows, but Twin Peaks is my favorite. Still.
Unknown said…
hey, that's really cool. congrats! i'll have to put it on my shopping list.

Popular Posts