THIS 'N THAT: A few notes from underfoot for Tuesday. First, a new Business of Words podcast is now available featuring my interview with poet Shafer Hall reading from his latest collection Never Cry Woof. He called in from an ATM in a bank lobby in Boston, which made for some interesting acoustics and sound effects. You can listen or download at Leisure Talk Radio.

The next Poetry Atlanta Presents... is set for Saturday, Feb. 16, at 2 p.m. at Wordsmiths Books in Decatur. Our featured poets: Katie Chaple, Chelsea Rathburn and Laurel Snyder. Speaking of Poetry Atlanta, that website is also getting a new look for 2008. I'm working on it now.

I've lost about three Macbooks on eBay, but I'm feeling confident about the one I'm bidding on now. Fingers crossed.

My Christmas wish: Bush being waterboarded on the White House lawn.

Check out the clip below: David Tennant, Kylie Minogue and the Titanic floating in space. It can only be the Doctor Who Christmas special "Voyage of the Damned." Yay!!!

Comments

I hope to attend the new Wordsmith books event. I hated that I had to miss the first event.

Popular Posts