Conquering Venus launch

Tomorrow night (Aug. 19) is the official launch of  Conquering Venus at Outwrite Books at 7:30 p.m. I'll read a couple of chapters followed by a Q&A and signing. Outwrite is located at 991 Piedmont Avenue in Midtown Atlanta. www.outwritebooks.com.

The novel is also now available for purchase at Amazon.co.uk,  Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.de, and Amazon.ca. As a matter of fact, all the Amazon stores have it except China. If you're a reader from abroad, please purchase a copy and let me know what you think of Conquering Venus.

Yesterday afternoon, I recorded an interview and reading for the Georgia Public Broadcasting radio show, Cover to Cover. Fellow author Man Martin interviewed me and asked some insightful questions. Not sure when it will air, but I'll put up a post and the link to the podcast that will be available afterwards. 

Comments

Nancy Devine said…
you are busy.
could this novel ever become a movie?
(i read the southern voice interview)
your honesty and lack of hubris are much appreciated.
Anonymous said…
Wish I could be there! Make sure to post some pictures

GAV
Maggie May said…
awesomeness abounds.

Popular Posts