"Remain in Light" is finished!

I sent Remain in Light to Vanilla Heart last night. I can't believe the novel is finished after nearly two years of work. Still plenty to do before it comes out later this year in ebook format and in print in February 2012, but there's a little breathing room in between. My next projects: editing the fourth Java Monkey Speaks poetry anthology and dusting off my long-neglected collection.

I'm packing my duds and getting ready to head to New Orleans for the annual Saints & Sinners Literary Festival. I'll try to post some photos up here and on Facebook, so keep an eye out for reports. There was a big article about the festival in today's Times-Picayune.

My final post for Poets & Writers' new blog is posted now at this link. It's a shout out to all the local organizations here in ATL that have benefited from P&W's grant program. Lot's of links! Many thanks to Nicole at P&W for asking me to be the inaugural blogger.

Comments

Pearl said…
congrats. good to have a major project out of the way. after the fest are you resting up and letting your energies gather or avoiding a slump by jumping into something else?

Popular Posts