Keep this fire burning

Pictured at left is the uncorrected proof of my chapbook, Slow To Burn, which is being reissued as part of the ReBound Series from Seven Kitchens Press in July. This will be a strictly limited edition of 125 copies with an introduction by Karen Head. Slow To Burn was originally published by MetroMania Press as a signed edition of 300 copies back in 2006. It's long been out of print, so I'm thrilled to see it will be available once again. I haven't seen the final cover yet, but I can tell you that the attention to detail on the interior is fantastic. Thanks, Ron Mohring! As soon as I have order info, I'll post it.

Poet and fellow pop culture junkie Jeannine Hall Gail interviewed me for her blog about poets and writers using social media. You can read the interview at this link. Also make sure to pre-order Jeannine's new collection, She Returns to the Floating World, which is out from Kitsune Books in July.

Nearly 300 people have read the sample chapters of Remain in Light at Scribd! Once again, thank you for your support! If you haven't read the chapters here's the link.

Comments

carma m said…
I want one- signed of course! Please let us know how to order!!!!
Jeannine said…
So glad it's being reissued! Thanks for the shout-out too!

Popular Posts