Authors, eBooks, Twitter & book updates

Like the Dew published my article on authors and eBooks, where I got to talk about the "digital first" release of Remain In Light and interview Tayari Jones, Jessica Handler, Grant Jerkins and Man Martin about their eBook adventures. You can read it at this link.

I surpassed 3,000 followers on Twitter overnight Sunday. If you're on Twitter, please follow and join in the conversation. You can find me @collinkelley.

There's a great article in Atlanta INtown about Remain In Light. You can read it at this link.

If you're reading Remain In Light, please consider posting a review at Amazon, Smashwords or on Goodreads. Add the book to your "To Read" list on Goodreads, too, and suggest it to your followers. All of these little things helps put the novel before more potential readers. I appreciate everyone's support so much.

Comments

Popular Posts