Huffington Post, Goodreads and more

Thanks to author site Red Room, I have an article on the trend of "reverse windowing" eBooks at Huffington Post! Reverse windowing is a new strategy where publishers are releasing the eBook version ahead of print, which is what happened with my novel, Remain In Light. I also interviewed the self-publishing, ebook and thriller guru JA Konrath for the piece. You can read it at this link.

Dyana Bagby interviewed me about Remain In Light in its latest issue of The Georgia Voice. You can read the interview at this link.

I was also so thrilled that my poem, "My Mother Demonstrates How To Escape From A Plane Crash," won the Goodreads poetry contest and will be sent out to 3 million readers via newsletter in November. You can read the poem at this link.

Comments

Justin Evans said…
Excellent!!!
January said…
Very cool, Collin. :)

Popular Posts