Saturday Bits

Author Smoky Zeidel interviewed me about my novels and poetry at the Smoky Talks Authors blog. Thanks, Smoky!

Stephen S. Mills' debut collection of poetry, He Do the Gay Man in Different Voices, is now available for pre-order from Sibling Rivalry Press.

Short story collection rewrite/edit continues.

I cancelled my Netflix account now that I have Amazon Prime. I watched my final Netflix DVD today – a great little film from James Ivory called The City of Your Final Destination starring Anthony Hopkins, Laura Linney and Charlotte Gainsbourg. 

brokenkites reinterpretation of Bjork's "All Is Full of Love" is absolutely stunning.



Comments

I've been contemplating Amazon Prime. Thanks for all the recommendations. Heading over to read your interview. Wishing you a lovely Sunday!
Sarah Allen said…
Beautiful song! I love finding new music. I'm a huge Hopkins and Linney fan, I may have to check out that movie.

Sarah Allen
(my creative writing blog)
Collin Kelley said…
Thanks for reading!

Popular Posts