"Kiss Shot" trailer and more



I decided to put together a short trailer for Kiss Shot, which you can watch above. There's plenty of debate over whether book trailers actually sell books, but I think they are important as part of a larger marketing strategy. And they're just fun to make. Let me know what you think.

Many thanks to Midtown Patch here in Atlanta for featuring Kiss Shot on their homepage today. You can read the article at this link.

You can also listen to the new online radio show People You Should Know, which had it's debut this afternoon. I was a guest along with Kimberly Faye Greenberg, Jennifer Lavoie and Shandra McDonald Bradford. The show is hosted by David-Matthew Barnes and Frankie Hernandez. You can listen to the entire show at this link. I'm on about 45 minutes in and talk about my writing and read a little piece of "Clover Grill" from Kiss Shot.

Comments

Maureen said…
Well done, Collin!

Popular Posts