First "Render" review and new anthology

The first review of Render is up at Out in Print. Many, many thanks to Jerry Wheeler for his generous review of the collection. Here's a snip:

My expectations were high, and Render did not disappoint in the least. In fact, it added a whole new dimension to Kelley for me. 

You can read the full review at this link. And the book is still available for pre-order at Sibling Rivalry Press (and you'll probably receive it super early).

I'm also thrilled to have poetry in the brand new anthology, Flicker and Spark: A Contemporary Queer Anthology of Spoken Word and Poetry edited by Regie Cabico and Brittany Fonte. You can order your copy at this link.

Comments

Maureen said…
My copy arrived at the end of last week, and I've been reading your poems slowly, with such appreciation for how you set a scene and put your reader in it. You've captured so well the feeling of the time you write about and a sense of alienation and longing and desire. The tone is just right, and thematically all the pieces work beautifully together. Every poem is like a photograph that puts us inside itself as we read it. I'll come back and read Wheeler's review after I've finished reading "Render".

Congratulations on the work in the anthology!
Collin Kelley said…
Very kind of you to say! I'm so glad you're enjoying the book!

Popular Posts