Hobble Creek Review - pop culture edition

The current issue of Hobble Creek Review is now online and features the poetry and prose and I selected as guest editor. As I said in my letter from the editor:

From Hitchcock's Strangers on a Train and Elizabeth Taylor's love triangle to Han Solo navigating the stars over Alabama and Amy Winehouse wandering London's streets in ballet slippers, you will laugh and be moved by these fine writers.

The issue includes poetry by Grace Bauer, Richard Beban, Nancy Divine, Claire Dixon, Rupert Fike, Jeannine Hall Gailey, Megan Grumbling, Adam W. Hart, Amorak Huey, Hilary King, Kathleen Kirk, Ellen Kombiyil, Christopher Martin, Stephen S. Mills, Katie Darby Mullins, Shawnte Orion, Steve Ramirez, Christine Swint, Donna Vorreyer and Robert S. Wood. There are two excellent prose pieces from Megan Volpert and Diane K. Martin.

Many, many thanks to HCR founder and editor Justin Evans for allowing me take over the issue and being patient with me as I made the difficult choices. Read the issue at this link.

Enjoy!

Comments

Maureen said…
Wonderful selections, Collin!
Kathleen said…
Congrats on a great issue, and thanks for all your work!

Popular Posts