Pre-order contest, new poems and upcoming readings



If you pre-order a copy of my new collection, Midnight in a Perfect World, from Sibling Rivalry Press, you can win a free evaluation – by me – of your full-length collection or chapbook of poetry. Details on this contest will be announced very soon, but if you want to pre-order now, be sure to mention in your order information that you want to be entered to win the manuscript evaluation. You can pre-order at this link. I look forward to reading your work and hope you enjoy mine!

I have four poems in the latest issue of MockingHeart Review. Two of them – "Dukker" and "the panic of wanting you" – will appear in the new collection, while "I ask too much of cities" and "Unaccounted For" are more recent work. Many thanks to Claire L. Martin for selecting these poems.

Midnight will debut at the annual Voices Carry reading co-presented by Poetry Atlanta and Georgia Center for the Book on Nov. 15, 7:30 p.m., at the Decatur Library. I will be joining Cecilia Woloch, Sharan Strange, Rupert Fike and host JC Reilly for this special evening of poetry and books will be for sale. Then, I'll be reading with Katie Farris (boysgirls, Thirteen Intimacies) at Charis Books & More on Nov. 20 at 7:30 p.m. More readings and events will be announced very soon!


Comments

Popular Posts