Best of the Net nomination, a podcast and more


I am absolutely thrilled that Blue Fifth Review editor Sam Rasnake has nominated my poem, "Another Monica Bellucci Dream," for Best of the Net 2018! The poem originally appeared in the special Twin Peaks issue of BFR and is also included in my forthcoming collection, Midnight in a Perfect World, from Sibling Rivalry Press. You can read the poem at this link.

I did my first interview about and read some poems from Midnight in a Perfect World for the Decaturish podcast hosted by Dan Whisenhunt. You can listen at this link. I also recorded a new podcast with Lit & Bruised, which will be available this month. It was a lively conversation with hosts John Carroll and Matt DeBenedictis about poetry, travel, our love of London and reading four poems from the book. Link coming soon!

Many thanks to all of you who have pre-ordered Midnight in a Perfect World from Sibling Rivalry Press. The contest to win a free poetry manuscript or chapbook evaluation by me remains open until Nov. 1. Preorder now to win at this link.

Comments

Popular Posts