London Calling... Again



After nearly five years, I'm returning to London and I am thrilled to be reading from Midnight in a Perfect World at the Polari Literary Salon at Southbank Centre curated by Paul Burston. I'll be reading with Academy Award-winning screenwriter Dustin Lance Black, who has a new memoir called Mama's Boy, Kelleigh Greenberg-Jephcott and Angela Chadwick. The event is June 10 at 7:30 p.m., but is totally sold out. If you happen to be in London and want to attend, be sure to check the Southbank website for possible cancellations or additional tickets.

Many thanks to everyone who came out to last month's gigs in the Los Angeles area. I had a blast reading at Planet Queer, The Ugly Mug and Rapp Saloon. Along with the readings, I got to chill out and do some writing. I drafted four new poems and started a fifth, so a productive week in SoCal.

After London, things will be pretty quiet until the Decatur Book Festival, where I'll be on a panel and reading with Karen Head (who has a brand new poetry collected called Lost on Purpose) and Dan Veach (who also has a new collection, Lunchboxes). More details on that soon. I also hope to be back in New York this fall for a reading or two. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts