Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Kate Bush Live: Really happening to ya!


My essay about Kate Bush returning to the stage after 35 years is on the Beige magazine website today. I write about getting the phone call back in March, the panic of securing tickets and a little history of my love for Kate's much for the past 30-odd years. Check it out at this link

Kate is on stage right now as I type this, performing the first show. I'll be writing a review for Beige after seeing it myself on the evening of Sept. 2. All the images and set list coming from London have whetted my appetite even more. 

1 comment:

Rick said...

I love Kate Bush. "Running Up that Hill." Brings back such memories.

Collin Kelley: Modern Confessional

Welcome to Collin Kelley: Modern Confessional, the website for poet, novelist, playwright and journalist Collin Kelley.